Everybody knows and acknowledge the fact that both our neighboring countries pose a serious threat to India’s national security. The CoAS on multiple occasions re-iterated that the Indian Armed Forces are ready to face the two-front war, if the situation so warrants. What many of us fail to understand is that the biggest threat to national security does not arise from over the borders but from within our geographical boundaries. This internal threat is perhaps the biggest challenge which the Indian Union is facing in recent times. Urban Naxals When India gained independence, Pt. Nehru assumes the seat of the...
- Is Biological warfare or Bioterrorism an emerging threat in the 21st. century?
- India’s internal security threats – Part II
- What are India’s Internal Security Threats – Part I
- Will there be a limited war between India and China?
- Sino-India Standoff. Can India rely upon the United States as its’ ally?