The deterioration in China’s relations with the United States and India have not entirely uncoincidentally been accompanied by the growing ties between the latter. Nevertheless, as India looks down through the barrel of a military confrontation with China, as a consequence of the China’s aggression in Ladakh, there has been some scepticism in the country about the military support that it can bank upon from the US of A. This fear is essentially based on the legacy of long standing suspicions about the USA letting down friends and fears that a change in US Administration would drastically alter the current...
- Is Biological warfare or Bioterrorism an emerging threat in the 21st. century?
- India’s internal security threats – Part II
- What are India’s Internal Security Threats – Part I
- Will there be a limited war between India and China?
- Sino-India Standoff. Can India rely upon the United States as its’ ally?