The rift between the United States and China threatens to become a chasm. Barely a day passes without some tit-for-tat exchange of barbs, accusations, or actions designed to make life difficult for the other country or to trumpet the superiority of their respective political systems. The United States of America has castigated China for the forced sterilization of Uyghur women; lobbied Europe to ban Chinese security screening firm Nuctech; imposed visa restrictions on Chinese officials held responsible for Hong Kong’s new national security law; literally on the verge of banning Chinese apps like Tictok and placed 90-day limits on work...
- Is Biological warfare or Bioterrorism an emerging threat in the 21st. century?
- India’s internal security threats – Part II
- What are India’s Internal Security Threats – Part I
- Will there be a limited war between India and China?
- Sino-India Standoff. Can India rely upon the United States as its’ ally?